A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
We are also seeing the same issue.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
After Office update to version Microsoft® Excel® for Microsoft 365 MSO (Version 2302 Build 16.0.16130.20298) 64-bit
When copy paste form excel it's no color Red and Yellow.
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
We are also seeing the same issue.
I am also having the same issue as well as I attempt to copy and paste tables from excel to word. Any updates on this?
I have the same issue. Red, Yellow and Black will not copy from Excel into Word or Outlook.
I did that today, looks like other colors as well for people are not copying correctly.
I'm experiencing the same issue // windows 10 // can't copy "red" and "black cells" from Excel to OUTLOOK
Any update for a fix???