Excel copy paste in outlook not show color

Anonymous
2023-03-23T06:17:53+00:00

Hi,

After Office update to version Microsoft® Excel® for Microsoft 365 MSO (Version 2302 Build 16.0.16130.20298) 64-bit

When copy paste form excel it's no color Red and Yellow.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For business | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-24T20:16:20+00:00

    Okay, so mine has suddenly started to work, not sure what changed. I was just working on my weekly report and tried to paste on Outlook from Excel as usual and colors red and silver are now retained when I paste. This has not been the case for the last one month thereabout.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-24T19:00:41+00:00

    I am having the same problem here. It started after an update that our IT group did last week. But, I am using this for the first time today, and I noticed it is not working. Standard RED, Standard YELLOW, and Standard BLACK do not copy from Excel onto Outlook.

    From your comments, I like the "temporary work arounds", but we need a real fix.

    I am really surprised that Microsoft has not responded with any solution, yet.

    Shall we start making some noise on Social Media???

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-04-24T17:38:37+00:00

    Yes, but that is not a fix.

    Some people paste into Outlook and others edit that data by copy/pasting into other files and manipulating the data themselves. Can't do that with a picture.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-24T17:18:31+00:00

    You can paste as a picture and it will retain colors.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-04-20T12:27:09+00:00

    The only current solution is to change it to a color that is similar to red and yellow. Otherwise, it does not copy over.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments