A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
Hello! Solved here too after 1 month with parallel solution. Thanks all!!! (Douglas from Brazil)
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
After Office update to version Microsoft® Excel® for Microsoft 365 MSO (Version 2302 Build 16.0.16130.20298) 64-bit
When copy paste form excel it's no color Red and Yellow.
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello! Solved here too after 1 month with parallel solution. Thanks all!!! (Douglas from Brazil)
Hi FollowUp_627
Thank you for posting your update! I checked and the colors that were previously exhibiting copying issues are now working for me as well.
Curious, do you have paid support or were you able to just submit without a contract?. I now see there is a contact support tab on the HELP screen with chat option within the Office 365 application but didn't know if everyone could use that. Would be helpful to know for any future issues.
Thanks again.
My IT group asked me to download all Microsoft updates.
We did that, and now it is working fine.
I opened a ticket up with Microsoft, spoke to them Monday, and now it is working. Yah!
Hello!
I'm having the same issues about copy-paste table with colour from excel to outlook, but in my side the yellow, black and grey colour is not showing.
I'm working on the excel on Microsoft Teams, and paste the table on outlook but then the colours I mentioned is not showing.