Excel copy paste in outlook not show color

Anonymous
2023-03-23T06:17:53+00:00

Hi,

After Office update to version Microsoft® Excel® for Microsoft 365 MSO (Version 2302 Build 16.0.16130.20298) 64-bit

When copy paste form excel it's no color Red and Yellow.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For business | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-20T09:39:50+00:00

    We are also seeing the same issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-19T13:21:35+00:00

    I am also having the same issue as well as I attempt to copy and paste tables from excel to word. Any updates on this?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-04-18T12:46:50+00:00

    I have the same issue. Red, Yellow and Black will not copy from Excel into Word or Outlook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-17T14:35:10+00:00

    I did that today, looks like other colors as well for people are not copying correctly.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-04-17T14:14:32+00:00

    I'm experiencing the same issue // windows 10 // can't copy "red" and "black cells" from Excel to OUTLOOK

    Any update for a fix???

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments