A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
My question is, how can appear accounts who sees the document and didn't get the link?
Maybe the link generator is insecure?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I had 2 'Guests' on my outlook excel file with personal information. Last one's name 'Sugarberry' . I could not get them off as they were not listed on my 'Share' list of guests.
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
My question is, how can appear accounts who sees the document and didn't get the link?
Maybe the link generator is insecure?
I just opened a word document and a dialogue box opened with the words "sugarberry is here with you" next to the comments button. Must be some sort of internal bug or glitch because I didn't share that document
I just opened a word document and a dialogue box opened with the words "sugarberry is here with you" next to the comments button. Must be some sort of internal bug or glitch because I didn't share that document
I am showing Blueberry (Guest) on my spreadsheet that is shared between my husband and I only. NO ONE ELSE. What gives on this issue???