A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
My question is, how can appear accounts who sees the document and didn't get the link?
Maybe the link generator is insecure?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I had 2 'Guests' on my outlook excel file with personal information. Last one's name 'Sugarberry' . I could not get them off as they were not listed on my 'Share' list of guests.
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
My question is, how can appear accounts who sees the document and didn't get the link?
Maybe the link generator is insecure?
I have the same issue...
And what If my friend shared sensitive information in the document?
I've deleted the document right after I noticed there are others in the doc, but I don't think I was quick enough. A selectAll+clipboard could be faster.
This is not the first time when I see BIG problems with o365/ onedrive.
Simply I can't belive what I had to experience with this "software package".
What if someone abuses the sensitive data I provided? how can I prove ms fault? I can guess... no way
I'm having same problem with "Bayberry (Guest)". My friend told me he also has random fruit-themed names popping up