Hi,
I encountered the same problem yesterday. I can't copy and paste from MS Word and PowerPoint to WhatsApp.
My current workaround that works is:
- Copy and paste from Word to Apple Note
- Copy from Apple Noted
- Paste to WhatsApp
I've also tried copying and pasting from Grammarly and Google Keep to WhatsApp, it's perfectly fine as well.
This goes to show that the problem may not be with WhatsApp cos it allows text to be pasted from other apps (just not MS Words and PowerPoint).
Hope the above helps.
Hi,
Same Probleam here, i try to copy and paste from many other apps and it works fine but if i try to copy from word and powerpoint it fails, so i truly belive theres a problem with those two apps, some configuration i guess.
I'm having this issue in MacOS Monterrey and i already update office to the latest version.
Someone knows what else i can do to test or even solve ?
Hi
I have the same problem (iMac -IOs).
Copying from Word does not work, copying from Apple notebooks for example works.
Furthermore. When I'm trying to insert an emoji - I don't see it in the text line, but even so, when I send the "empty" message it turns out it was sent properly - the recipient sees the emoji correctly...
It wasn't like that before.