A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
Many thanks for the update. It's a shame we did not get that proactively from MS.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello, in my one note app I keep getting the synching error which ask me to sign in. I click on the sign in button but no window open for me to sign in. I did many trouble shhoting steps, by deleting the app bu non worked. I have two devices and both are the same.
A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Many thanks for the update. It's a shame we did not get that proactively from MS.
I have the same issue as well. when I sign out and sign in again in OneNote for Windows 10, I get a different error:
There was an error communicating with the endpoint at 'https://docs.live.net/xxx'; The server returned HTTP status code '401 (0x191)'.; The requested resource requires user authentication/ The operation identifier is not valid Error 0x803D0005
Any ETA on a fix? Started happening today.
My notebooks open in OneNote for 365 (the desktop app) fine with no issues.
I have the same issue as well. when I sign out and sign in again in OneNote for Windows 10, I get a different error:
There was an error communicating with the endpoint at 'https://docs.live.net/xxx'; The server returned HTTP status code '401 (0x191)'.; The requested resource requires user authentication/ The operation identifier is not valid Error 0x803D0005
Any ETA on a fix? Started happening today.
My notebooks open in OneNote for 365 (the desktop app) fine with no issues.
You're welcome. There's nothing more infuriating than a dead thread that ends in "I don't have the problem anymore, bye," but dead silence is pretty close.
OneNote for Windows 10 page sync is broken since 4/26/2022 making it unusable. Many users are hitting this issue. See https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/onenote-sign-in-and-synching-problem/f5c801fd-78cc-4314-bddb-b835b92d9ace?page=2 Please fix this bug as soon as possible. I'm holding off edits in fear that page viewing will fail like other users.
I'm not sure if I will get any response. I tried giving feedback for an export issue, and there is still no reply or a fix for a month. Support rep (during support chat) for the export issue told me feedback is the fastest way to get development team's attention and dismissed my request to log a bug at the time. So I haven't tried initiating any support chat on this issue. There should be a better way for customers to escalate issues to development team.