A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
I am getting this Error code!!
Any updates about the situation? Looks like many have the same issue.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello, in my one note app I keep getting the synching error which ask me to sign in. I click on the sign in button but no window open for me to sign in. I did many trouble shhoting steps, by deleting the app bu non worked. I have two devices and both are the same.
A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
It's partially working for me. I can now download the online content on sections and pages, but the OneNote apps are still indicating I'm not logged in and need to log in to sync (when of course, I'm already logged in and can see the notebooks available to open and the various sections/pages of the notebooks I open). This is across 3 Windows PC and my Android (Pixel 6 Pro) phone.
Good news! The sync on OneNote for Windows 10 is working for both my husband and me and on our 3 PCs now. It was working at 2 am, noticed it was broken this morning, and now working again. This was not a connectivity or performance issue. I am glad someone fixed it. I hope it keeps working!
I am having the same issues ): I have attempted everything possible and have read through all the forums and still cannot log in. There are some of us whose school and work depend on One Note so it is so inconvenient. Please someone keep us updated when this gets fixed. It keeps telling me to sign in but I am already signed it. I have deleted the app, redownloaded it, signed in, signed out, checked my network which is working fine, restarted my laptop, updated my laptop.
OneNote for Windows 10 page sync is broken since 4/26/2022 making it unusable. Many users are hitting this issue. See https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/onenote-sign-in-and-synching-problem/f5c801fd-78cc-4314-bddb-b835b92d9ace?page=2 Please fix this bug as soon as possible. I'm holding off edits in fear that page viewing will fail like other users.
I'm not sure if I will get any response. I tried giving feedback for an export issue, and there is still no reply or a fix for a month. Support rep (during support chat) for the export issue told me feedback is the fastest way to get development team's attention and dismissed my request to log a bug at the time. So I haven't tried initiating any support chat on this issue. There should be a better way for customers to escalate issues to development team.