A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
I have the same problem.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello, in my one note app I keep getting the synching error which ask me to sign in. I click on the sign in button but no window open for me to sign in. I did many trouble shhoting steps, by deleting the app bu non worked. I have two devices and both are the same.
A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have the same problem.
I am have the exact same issue with only one notebook. My other notebook is fine. The notebook works fine on the website
Hello niloofaretemadfard,
Sorry for the inconvenience caused by this issue.
According to a description you are facing an issue with error message that prompts you to sign in to OneNote.
For better understanding of this scenario please provide some additional information
This information will help us to find a proper solution for your concern. Thank you for understanding.
Best Regards,
Igor
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more