OneNote sign in and synching problem!

Anonymous
2022-04-26T15:21:05+00:00

Hello, in my one note app I keep getting the synching error which ask me to sign in. I click on the sign in button but no window open for me to sign in. I did many trouble shhoting steps, by deleting the app bu non worked. I have two devices and both are the same.

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneNote | For education | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-04-26T17:05:03+00:00

    I have the same problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-04-26T16:29:32+00:00

    I am have the exact same issue with only one notebook. My other notebook is fine. The notebook works fine on the website

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-04-26T16:18:42+00:00

    Hello niloofaretemadfard,

    Sorry for the inconvenience caused by this issue.

    According to a description you are facing an issue with error message that prompts you to sign in to OneNote.

    For better understanding of this scenario please provide some additional information

    1. Please share a screenshot of the error message.
    2. Do you encounter the same issue when sign in to www.onenote.com or OneNote for Windows 10?
    3. May we know what else troubleshooting steps you tried?

    This information will help us to find a proper solution for your concern. Thank you for understanding.

    Best Regards,

    Igor

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more