A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
Dear All,Thanks for your updates and letting us know the current situation here.Generally, resetting OneNote for Windows 10 will clear some credentials and cache in OneNote for Windows 10 like keeping the app in a fresh state. If your data has been synced fine in OneNote for the web, the data may not be deleted from OneNote for the web.You can follow the steps in the article to reset the OneNote for Windows 10 application. As some users mentioned that the issue has gone away in their environments, I suggest you perform resetting OneNote for Windows 10 to see if the issue goes away at your sides after a fresh reset.Disclaimer: Microsoft provides no assurances and/or warranties, implied or otherwise, and is not responsible for the information you receive from the third-party linked sites or any support related to technology.I understand the data concern at your sides as well. As the notebook data is also updated and synced in OneNote 2016. I suggest you use the Export option to back up the whole notebook data again to get rid of any data loss as well.To contact our related team directly, I suggest you use the application’s built-in Feedback option (Settings>Feedback). After clicking on the option, they may receive your feedback and report for further investigation.Sorry for that our category may have limited resources and permissions contacting our related team directly.Thanks for your understanding and have a nice day!Cliff