Hey Everyone,
I have tried the below-mentioned two steps suggested by Microsoft and my issue has been resolved. Now I can not see any transparent delayed pop-ups. The Excel is working fine now.
As the problem (pop-up dialogue windows transparent) can be caused by different reason, I will appreciate you can try the normal troubleshooting steps 1 by 1 below and tell us the result.
1.You can open your Excel applications in safe mode to check whether it related to add-ins:
Right-click the Start button (lower-left corner) in Windows and click Run.
In the Runbox, type the command: excel /safe, and click OK.
Note: To stop Office Safe Mode, exit and restart your Office application. It will start in normal mode unless there's a problem opening the application.
If this situation disappeared in Safe Mode, then this issue could be caused by the incompatible add-ins, you can disable add-ins by this way: Open Excel>add-ins>Disable add-ins. For reference: disable application add-ins and COM add-ins
2.Try disabling hardware graphics acceleration for Excel application
start Excel application>click on the File tab> Options>Advanced> under Display select/click the Disable hardware graphics acceleration check box.