A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
Yep been facing the same, at first I thought it was only excel since it's what I use the most but yepp...
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
For some reason, popup windows requiring dialogue are transparent, e.g. "Hide/Unhide" worksheets in a workbook. Eventually they appear normal, but very annoying. Affects other popup boxes as well.
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Yep been facing the same, at first I thought it was only excel since it's what I use the most but yepp...
I haven't thoroughly tested this but I find moving my mouse around over the dialog gets it to render opaque faster. Very much hoping this can get worked out - it's an annoying one.
Same problem here, but the transparent dialogue boxes appear in all Office 365 applications - Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.. On Windows 11. Typically takes between 10 - 20+ seconds for the box to become useable.
Facing the same issue for a while now. It gets resolved if you click outside the excel but need a permanent fix. Already uninstalled and reinstalled the office app.
Exactly the same problem here, after upgrading to Win 11 on two different devices.
Not only on excel though, gerenerally MS Office pop-up dialogue windows are transparent.
Very annoying.