A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Something interesting... (off to bed. Will check back in the morning. Late here :)
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
The thread was closed after this last post. Registry edits were suggested. That sounds quite easy compared to dealing with the ongoing file save problem.
Would you please tell me how to manually correct the file associations in the registry?
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I don't have any with an all-cap extension. All-cap appears under the TYPE column of windows explorer.
@NicholasMirro
I note that the file that you had uploaded to Dropbox is IR-Shoulder.dotm with the extension in lowercase, which is treated on my system as a proper template with the correct icon. Can you upload the IR-Shoulder.DOTM file that appears in the File Explorer screen shot so that I can see how that behaves.
Quick answer... Ortho tests is just a .docm I use to store content. All .docm docs created from templates also show the correct icons. Will try the other tests shortly.