Cannot open any more databases error 3048

Anonymous
2022-02-03T09:53:13+00:00

Over the years I have developed several applications in Access for my personal use. In the last two days I have suddenly encountered the error message "Cannot open more databases" with each application. I have re-installed Microsoft 365 several times and compacted and repaired my databases - all to no avail. I am wondering if something has recently changed in Microsoft 365 Access to cause this problem. Whatever the cause I would appreciate any help to resolve the issue.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Access | For business | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-02-04T11:47:44+00:00

    OK on further reflexion I've had a few more thourghts.

    Access does cache SQL Server connections but maybe not Access BE connections.

    For example, If I have a main menu that is unbound.

    If the BE is Access and I return to the main menu, which is unbound, with no other forms open, or other users connected, the BE's laccdb is gone (or it should be) and I can call a proc that compacts the BE. Hence the connection must be dead. Although this issue suggests that these connctions may be accumulating which is out of character.

    If the BE is SQL server then the connection is cached and I can't, for example, restore the SS BE until I fully close down MS Access to totally to clear the cached connections.

    So obviously the two do not behave the same.

    GIven that we have had similar issues like this late last year (OK it was jut last month, but that is officially last year) see https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/error-in-access-when-opening-a-database-on-a-network-file-share-6cbc1560-62c2-46e7-9980-d079a46f5acc

    and we have had other issues with network connections in the last month or so involving Windows updates wihich may or may not be related

    https://nolongerset.com/bug-alert-unc-alias/

    And then throw in the "Monster Bug" issue that the Access Team have been working on for a few months, It sems likely that there are multiple factors obsfuckating [sic] network and ODBC connnections and my private and professional life generally.

    So in summay - 'I've got nothing"! I'm pretty much clueless. Except to say - Don't subscribe to the Current Channel. pick the semi millenim channel or whatever the current binomial monemclature is for the whimps version, In fact Turn off automatic updates and only install builds manually that you know they are safe. I use a batch file to do this but you may be able to use one of the other methiods that did not work for me like the 365/Office Install tool or Group Poilcy Editor.

    My Batch file (remember those) allows me to install a specific build known to be safe. It goes a little something like this...

    C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\ClickToRun\OfficeC2RClient.exe /update user updatetoversion=16.0.13801.20266

    please feel free to provide me with furhter advice that may be offensive, condescending, useful, or not at all useful but nevertherless entertaining.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-02-04T11:33:08+00:00

    HI Daniel. Yes I read everything, including other posts and have been thinking about what to do. I have also been going through my own code to see if there are obvious mistakes that could cause the issue. Right now I am inclined to go back to an earlier version including the temporary cessation of accepting further updates. I am snowed under at the moment and it will be a few days before I surface and can proceed with a solution. Regards. Geoff

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-02-04T10:13:39+00:00

    Did you check the link I provided? Did you try either workaround?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-02-04T09:33:39+00:00

    Hi Kent. Many thanks for your thoughts and it is something I need to explore. But that doesn't explain why the issue suddenly and simultaneously arose with each of my applications. It would certainly help if I could understand what changes were made in the January release of Access that would suddenly cause any erroneous programming on my part to cause the problem to occur. I have been using Access for more years than I care to remember and it has taken until this week to be an issue for me. It is clear that this is an issue for more than just myself and I would appreciate it if in such circumstances Microsoft would be proactive in providing relevant information to its customers so that they can make informed decisions on how best to proceed. Maybe they have but I have not found it. Hopefully it will be sorted soon and certainly by the next release in February. Regards. Geoff

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-02-04T09:30:12+00:00

    Thanks, except this can also happen after a restart and on the first time of opening the database so there shouldn't be any other connections or threads open.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments