A family of Microsoft presentation graphics products that offer tools for creating presentations and adding graphic effects like multimedia objects and special effects with text.
Hi Louie Del
Thank you for the prompt reply.
- I have office version 365
- it started on 26th Dec. I made a video at 2:40am which worked well. I went to make some tweeks to my slides and created another video at 9:30am and this is when I noticed all animations were lost in the video and ALL my powerpoint presentations. I reanimated the 1st 15 slide and created a another video, once again the animations didn't work. I didn't perform any changes or updates
- Yes I followed the article. I exported my video. I didn't have any narrations.
- Where should i post the link so it remains private?
I'm currently following your troubleshooting steps. Fingers crossed the video export works. I have emailed a copy of the presentation to my gmail account as I use the onedrive and all animations were lost when this problem occured.
Is there anyway to overcome issues with video. I have noticed the slide transition isn't always smooth on the video or timings weren't correct.
Thank you for your help
Kind regards
Harpreet