Lost all animation when converting PowerPoint to video

Anonymous
2020-12-27T21:19:28+00:00

Hi

I can't seem to find this answer anywhere on the Web. I created a PowerPoint presentation with animations, recordings and transitions between slide. As usual I would save this as a open document on my one drive or desktop. I then exported this PowerPoint into a full HD video. Previously it would work perfectly. Today when I converted it into a video all my animations, transitions and sound editing were deleted. So when I played the video it was slides and audio but no animations or effects. When I went back to PowerPoint all my animations had disappeared from the animation pane. This was the case for all my power points. I decides to re animate 15 slides and try the process again. I saved a copy on USB. When I converted desktop version to video app animation was lost. I plugged USB and opened up PowerPoint and animation was lost. 

I have tried to restore previous copies of my powerpoint but none of them have a copy of my animation. I'm confused as it means I can no longer create my educational PowerPoints.

Please can someone help 

Thank you!!!

Microsoft 365 and Office | PowerPoint | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-04-11T18:44:41+00:00

    Thanks for standing by on this concern.

    We’re still waiting for the update of our Internal Support. We’ve sent a follow-up message to confirm its status. We’ll let you know once we receive any response from them.

    Regards.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-04-04T17:27:59+00:00

    Thanks for standing by on this concern. Just want to update this thread that we’re still waiting for the advice of our Internal Support as this concern is still under investigation.

    Regards.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-03-28T17:26:32+00:00

    We appreciate you for standing by on this concern.

    We’re here to inform you that this concern is still under investigation and we’re waiting for the recommendation of our Internal Support.

    Regards.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-03-21T18:22:32+00:00

    Thanks for waiting. As of this writing, we’re still waiting for updates from the Internal Support about this case. We’ll keep you posted if we received something from them.

    Regards.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-03-14T18:23:34+00:00

    Thanks for standing by on this concern.

    We’ve got confirmation from our Internal Support that there was already bug filed for this and we’re just waiting for an update soon.

    We’ll keep you informed about the status of this bug.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments