A family of Microsoft presentation graphics products that offer tools for creating presentations and adding graphic effects like multimedia objects and special effects with text.
Thank you!! Notifying our team now. Will let you know something soon.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi
I can't seem to find this answer anywhere on the Web. I created a PowerPoint presentation with animations, recordings and transitions between slide. As usual I would save this as a open document on my one drive or desktop. I then exported this PowerPoint into a full HD video. Previously it would work perfectly. Today when I converted it into a video all my animations, transitions and sound editing were deleted. So when I played the video it was slides and audio but no animations or effects. When I went back to PowerPoint all my animations had disappeared from the animation pane. This was the case for all my power points. I decides to re animate 15 slides and try the process again. I saved a copy on USB. When I converted desktop version to video app animation was lost. I plugged USB and opened up PowerPoint and animation was lost.
I have tried to restore previous copies of my powerpoint but none of them have a copy of my animation. I'm confused as it means I can no longer create my educational PowerPoints.
Please can someone help
Thank you!!!
A family of Microsoft presentation graphics products that offer tools for creating presentations and adding graphic effects like multimedia objects and special effects with text.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thank you!! Notifying our team now. Will let you know something soon.
This worked :) . I have resent a frown with the logs. The time is 13:35 GMT.
Hi Harpreet,
We are still working to see what the issue may be with this scenario.
I was told that our best shot would be to get the logs.
I see there that you do not have the option to send logs.
If you Open the application click on Account > Manage Settings under the title Account settings you'll find this prompt.
If you could Enable Optional Connected Experiences and then restart your computer, you may be able to get that logs option. Could you try that out for me.
If you happen to get that option could you try sending the logs again after recreating that scenario.
Thanks.
Thanks for standing by on this concern.
Just to update you, we’re still waiting for the next suggestion or advice by our Internal Support.
Regards.
Relaying this information over now.
Thanks.