Onenote Android app share functionality

Anonymous
2021-01-02T17:08:14+00:00

Greetings and happy new year,

I have seen this problem in a lot of forums and it is unfortunately not working yet, at least for me. I have an Android phone, a google pixel 3a, and whenever I try to share anything to OneNote (a webpage, a tweet or whatever) I always get this notification. Someone could support me here? I tried already to uninstall the app, erase my data and the cache one and install it again, and still not working.

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneNote | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-01-25T16:29:15+00:00

    Any news? Is there any other channel where I can report this to speed up the feedback of Internal Support? As customer of Office 365, is there any other way to get support?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-01-25T23:09:00+00:00

    Thanks for getting back to us.

    As of the moment, the Internal Support are still investigating this concern on their end. They are working on it already and we’ll wait for their update once they have already come up with a fix for this issue.

    We truly appreciate your patience on this.

    Louie Del

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-02-01T18:44:04+00:00

    Thanks for standing by on this concern.

    As of the moment, we’re still waiting for the feedback of our Internal Support. We truly appreciate your patience on this.

    We’ll keep you posted if we got any recommendations from them.

    Regards.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-02-08T18:26:45+00:00

    We appreciate your patience.

    Our Internal Support are still working on this concern. We’ll update you as soon as we got any recommendations from them.

    Louie Del

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-02-15T18:23:02+00:00

    Thanks for standing by on this concern.

    We’ve just sent a follow up message to our Internal Support to check the status of this query. We’ll get back to you once they have already responded.

    Regards.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments