Onenote Android app share functionality

Anonymous
2021-01-02T17:08:14+00:00

Greetings and happy new year,

I have seen this problem in a lot of forums and it is unfortunately not working yet, at least for me. I have an Android phone, a google pixel 3a, and whenever I try to share anything to OneNote (a webpage, a tweet or whatever) I always get this notification. Someone could support me here? I tried already to uninstall the app, erase my data and the cache one and install it again, and still not working.

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneNote | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-01-10T23:15:18+00:00

    Just an update, we’re still waiting for the response of our Internal Support.

    Thanks for standing by on this concern.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-01-13T20:44:47+00:00

    Thanks for standing by on this concern.

    We’d just like to inform you that we’re still waiting for the update of our Internal Support. We’ll make sure to inform you the immediately once we got any information from them.

    Regards.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-01-17T20:56:17+00:00

    Ok perfect, just let you know that I still have the very same issue, not able to share any tweet to OneNote yet.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-01-17T21:32:02+00:00

    Thanks for waiting.

    As of this writing, we’ve already sent another follow-up to our Internal Support to further check on this concern. We’ll keep you updated once we received any information from them.

    Louie Del

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-01-19T23:12:56+00:00

    Just to inform you that we’re still waiting for updates from our Internal Support. We’ll make sure to post here as soon as we got any suggestions from them.

    Regards.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments