Onenote Android app share functionality

Anonymous
2021-01-02T17:08:14+00:00

Greetings and happy new year,

I have seen this problem in a lot of forums and it is unfortunately not working yet, at least for me. I have an Android phone, a google pixel 3a, and whenever I try to share anything to OneNote (a webpage, a tweet or whatever) I always get this notification. Someone could support me here? I tried already to uninstall the app, erase my data and the cache one and install it again, and still not working.

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneNote | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-03-22T17:33:41+00:00

    Just updating this thread that we’re still waiting for the recommendations of our Internal Support about the fix. We appreciate you for standing by. Let us know if you have any questions.

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-03-15T18:23:19+00:00

    Hi FST_1412,

    Thanks for reaching out here at the Microsoft Community Forum.

    We acknowledge that you’re also having the same issue. As of this writing, there’s no provided estimated time to have it fixed. We’ll keep on updating this thread instead to get you the most recent feedback from our Internal Support.

    Please standby.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-03-15T02:39:56+00:00

    Hi Louie, is there an ETA to this? I am facing this issue too and it seems to have lasted for quite a while now. Appreciate the team speeding up the resolution.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-03-08T16:31:47+00:00

    Thanks for informing us about this.

    We understand that you’re also getting the same issue when it comes to the share functionality of OneNote for Android. At this point, there are no updates yet and we’re still waiting for the response of our Internal Support about this matter.

    We’ll make sure to keep you all posted about this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-03-05T02:03:53+00:00

    Thanks for waiting.

     

    Just to inform you, our engineering team are still working on this concern. We’ll let you know once we got any updates from them,

     

    Regards.

    Please I'm also experiencing a similar problem: " I can't Share web content, articles, images, videos, and files with OneNote." BUT I WAS ABLE TO SHARE WEB CONTENT, ETC BEFORE. MY Android phone Model is CAMON 15. How do I go about the OneNote settings to resolve this please?

    Attachment #1:

    Image

    Attachment #2:

    Image

    Attachment #3:

    Image

    I am also having the exact same issues when trying to Share web content/etc from my Samsung Note8 (Android version 9) using the OneNote Android App build/version 16.0.13801.20010

    The Share functionality was working perfectly, beforehand; but sometime after the Feb 23rd update, the "loading" message (2nd attachment) kept showing up and taking longer and longer; where before, it would share after 15 - 30 seconds; now it no longer shares at ALL and after a couple of minutes, it just shows the "can't download" message (3rd attachment).

    I also uninstalled the app, erased my data + the cache, and reinstalled it & re-started phone, again and again, and it is still NOT working!

    As a fully paying annual Office365 customer, how do I get official support for this?

    This is an URGENT issue for me, as this OneNote Sharing functionality is the #1 reason I pay $100 a year for the Office365 subscription and I rely on it on a daily basis; otherwise, I would have to go back to using EverNote and cancel this subscription.

    Please, kindly provide me an ETA as to when this major issue will be resolved; otherwise, let me know how I can submit a formal customer support ticket or request a refund.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments