Onenote Android app share functionality

Anonymous
2021-01-02T17:08:14+00:00

Greetings and happy new year,

I have seen this problem in a lot of forums and it is unfortunately not working yet, at least for me. I have an Android phone, a google pixel 3a, and whenever I try to share anything to OneNote (a webpage, a tweet or whatever) I always get this notification. Someone could support me here? I tried already to uninstall the app, erase my data and the cache one and install it again, and still not working.

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneNote | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2021-04-03T19:28:16+00:00

    Hello,

     I have been suffering from the same problem. 

    I do not understand that having updates to the application, it has not been solved in 3 months.

     Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-03-29T23:25:16+00:00

    Hi Bernd Bohrisch,

    Thanks for posting here at the Microsoft Community Forum.

    We see that you’re also having issues with the sharing functionality of OneNote for Android. As previously mentioned in this thread, this concern has been reported already to our Internal Support and being investigated. We’re still waiting for the fix to be implemented in the next update. Please standby.

    Let us know if you have any questions about this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-03-29T17:45:16+00:00

    Hello,

    when sharing a website from the browser to OneNote Android, why is the preset "Save as image" not deselectable but grayed out?

    "Save as picture" always stops after a while with the error: "Check your internet connection and try again". 

    "Save as picture" should correspond to the selection "Whole Page" in the OneNote Webclipper under Windows 10. There, too, loading "Whole Page" takes significantly longer than when I select "Save Article". "Save article" works perfectly under Windows. "Save as picture" can often not be deselected under Android.

    Best regards

    Bernd Bohrisch

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-03-29T17:16:50+00:00

    We appreciate you for standing by on this concern.

    We’re here to inform you that this concern is still under investigation and we’re waiting for the recommendation of our Internal Support.

    Regards.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments