Message Get Genuine Office

Anonymous
2021-03-01T23:33:18+00:00

I get this message when I open Office 2019. Get Genuine Office you may be a victim of software counterfeiting. Avoid security risks and get genuine office now. When I click on Get Genuine Office it takes me to a Get Office 365 page. My office 2019 is Genuine. Is this a way to sell 365. Is there a way to stop the message.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-05-22T13:22:37+00:00

    Hi,

    I downloaded the app from microsoft

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-06-04T05:16:59+00:00

    What if I don't want the connected experience enabled?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-06-04T22:07:03+00:00

    this worked for me for a period but after maybe a month or so its come back again even tho these settings have still been turned off

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-06-05T00:29:07+00:00

    Yes, unticking "personal experience" worked for me too for some one month, but now the warning is back with greater nuisance.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-06-14T13:37:34+00:00

    Its not working !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments