Message Get Genuine Office

Anonymous
2021-03-01T23:33:18+00:00

I get this message when I open Office 2019. Get Genuine Office you may be a victim of software counterfeiting. Avoid security risks and get genuine office now. When I click on Get Genuine Office it takes me to a Get Office 365 page. My office 2019 is Genuine. Is this a way to sell 365. Is there a way to stop the message.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-07-01T17:49:19+00:00

    I have tried all recommendations and none have worked. I downloaded an offline installer of MS Office from Microsoft and still get this message.

    Could you write what all steps you have done.

    Latest offline install will also have that culprit KB inbuilt, so the message will come.

    Download an ISO that was before that message started appearing (before that KB was released), say an ISO of March 2021 or earlier, install that and "Disable office updates", and your office will run without message for ever. I have tried and it is working for me for last two months.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments