A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
Hi DaleDalka!
I'm Jen, an independent advisor and a Microsoft user like you. I'd be happy to help you out with this issue.
This message appears if the application determined that the Office product installed on your device isn't legitimate and you may be a victim of software counterfeiting. If you have a genuine Office, but haven't installed it yet, uninstall the counterfeit version first. If you already installed genuine Office, uninstall both versions and then reinstall the genuine version. To help determine if your Microsoft software is genuine, you may refer to the following articles below.
Stay safe with a genuine Office license:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/stay...
How To Tell:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/howtotell/licen...
To disable this notification, try toggling off "Get Office" from Settings > System > Notifications & Actions.
https://www.howtogeek.com/226321/how-to-disable...
Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
I hope this information helps. If you have any questions, please let me know and I'd be glad to assist you further.
Best Regards!
Jen :)