Message Get Genuine Office

Anonymous
2021-03-01T23:33:18+00:00

I get this message when I open Office 2019. Get Genuine Office you may be a victim of software counterfeiting. Avoid security risks and get genuine office now. When I click on Get Genuine Office it takes me to a Get Office 365 page. My office 2019 is Genuine. Is this a way to sell 365. Is there a way to stop the message.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-04-11T15:27:28+00:00

    Jen I bought Office 365 and did delete the Version that was installed on my PC (believe to be a fake), however the same massage pops-up in the new version (365). Funny just the Outlook part, everything else is 100%.

    Please help!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-04-10T11:48:07+00:00

    Ya I have getting the same problem , Microsoft must solve these problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-04-07T21:42:26+00:00

    hi all i have not got it all resolved and this trick worked for me although it is a little long winded

    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office/troubleshoot/activation/reset-office-365-proplus-activation-state

    Oh, it finally worked as expected, thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-04-07T21:08:23+00:00

    hi all i have not got it all resolved and this trick worked for me although it is a little long winded

    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office/troubleshoot/activation/reset-office-365-proplus-activation-state

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-04-07T20:12:06+00:00

    Here's what worked for me.

    file/options/Privacy Settings

    Under All Connected Experiences uncheck Enable Connected Experience and restart Office.

    I can confirm this works, but disables online experience, which is expected behavior at this moment, but not in general. I paid for online documents and forms too, btw.

    I have annual Microsoft 365 Family subscription and latest Office 2019 installed offline.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments