A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
I can not believe that Microsoft still did not fix this problem. I still have the bug and it is very disturbing.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I get this message when I open Office 2019. Get Genuine Office you may be a victim of software counterfeiting. Avoid security risks and get genuine office now. When I click on Get Genuine Office it takes me to a Get Office 365 page. My office 2019 is Genuine. Is this a way to sell 365. Is there a way to stop the message.
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I can not believe that Microsoft still did not fix this problem. I still have the bug and it is very disturbing.
Its not working !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, unticking "personal experience" worked for me too for some one month, but now the warning is back with greater nuisance.
this worked for me for a period but after maybe a month or so its come back again even tho these settings have still been turned off
What if I don't want the connected experience enabled?