Message Get Genuine Office

Anonymous
2021-03-01T23:33:18+00:00

I get this message when I open Office 2019. Get Genuine Office you may be a victim of software counterfeiting. Avoid security risks and get genuine office now. When I click on Get Genuine Office it takes me to a Get Office 365 page. My office 2019 is Genuine. Is this a way to sell 365. Is there a way to stop the message.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-06-15T16:47:02+00:00

    It didn't work for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-06-14T13:37:34+00:00

    Its not working !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-06-04T05:16:59+00:00

    What if I don't want the connected experience enabled?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-05-22T13:22:37+00:00

    Hi,

    I downloaded the app from microsoft

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-04-20T01:05:32+00:00

    Here's what worked for me.

    file/options/Privacy Settings

    Under All Connected Experiences uncheck Enable Connected Experience and restart Office.

    In Outlook 2016 and later this option is under File -> Office Account, look for Account Privacy and under that is a button for Manage Settings. 

    Worked for me!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments