A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
this worked for me for a period but after maybe a month or so its come back again even tho these settings have still been turned off
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I get this message when I open Office 2019. Get Genuine Office you may be a victim of software counterfeiting. Avoid security risks and get genuine office now. When I click on Get Genuine Office it takes me to a Get Office 365 page. My office 2019 is Genuine. Is this a way to sell 365. Is there a way to stop the message.
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
this worked for me for a period but after maybe a month or so its come back again even tho these settings have still been turned off
Here's what worked for me.
file/options/Privacy Settings
Under All Connected Experiences uncheck Enable Connected Experience and restart Office.
DaleDalka
You are a gem, dear. Your method eventually worked for me after I had puzzled for an hour with that message and searched all over google. Thanks a gig.
hi all i have not got it all resolved and this trick worked for me although it is a little long winded
Oh, it finally worked as expected, thanks!
Here's what worked for me.
file/options/Privacy Settings
Under All Connected Experiences uncheck Enable Connected Experience and restart Office.
I can confirm this works, but disables online experience, which is expected behavior at this moment, but not in general. I paid for online documents and forms too, btw.
I have annual Microsoft 365 Family subscription and latest Office 2019 installed offline.
Yes it worked. Thank you