A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
hi all i have not got it all resolved and this trick worked for me although it is a little long winded
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I get this message when I open Office 2019. Get Genuine Office you may be a victim of software counterfeiting. Avoid security risks and get genuine office now. When I click on Get Genuine Office it takes me to a Get Office 365 page. My office 2019 is Genuine. Is this a way to sell 365. Is there a way to stop the message.
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
hi all i have not got it all resolved and this trick worked for me although it is a little long winded
Please stop disabling Connected Experiences for nothing and try this solution first: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office/troubleshoot/activation/reset-office-365-proplus-activation-state
If your File -> Account window does not look like this:
then it is not out of the question that your previous license interferes with the 365 Subscription. Clean the old licenses as described in the aforementioned article and try to reactivate the Office.
I removed the warning by following these instructions for removing genuine office warning
However, I still agree with NicoTheunissen. It is weird to get this warning when you actually paid for it. Is there any warning in the event logs?
Ya I have getting the same problem , Microsoft must solve these problem.
Worked for me too. Thank you.
But do you have any idea why these messages pop up?
I installed Office 2016 in December 2016 but I have never seen any warning messages until last week.