A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
I guess you have to be patient and wait for roll out
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi!
I've switch word to dark mode but it didn't change the paper and I don't see any "change option" in view tab.
I'm using word 365 provided by our university. Version 2103 build 13901.20516
I've tried to update everything and I rebooted my PC ras well.
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I guess you have to be patient and wait for roll out
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
S A M E
Does that only work in and is this 'sun/moon' button only in the most recent build releases of 365? I rolled mine back to Version 2101 because I could not work well with the "Modern Comments" feature--but I have this same same "Disable Dark Mode" checkbox, it just doesn't seem to DO anything, and I cannot find any "sun/moon" button to switch the page to black like I want to.