Sun/moon (switch mode) button is missing in word 365

Anonymous
2021-05-12T18:00:39+00:00

Hi! 

I've switch word to dark mode but it didn't change the paper and I don't see any "change option" in view tab.

I'm using word 365 provided by our university. Version 2103 build 13901.20516

I've tried to update everything and I rebooted my PC ras well. 

(word is in czech language)

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-06-24T13:56:17+00:00

    I typed "page color" in search and put it to black, it worked

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-05-17T08:57:00+00:00

    Hi Auri,

    Really appreciate your time to post back, please do not mind my late reply due to Weekends.

    Given your concern, we did the test again in multiple PCs with Word while still cannot find the Sun/moon button, we do understand your requirement and highly suggest you feedback this( click File> Feedback) or go to Word UserVoice which help increase the awareness of Word developer team, many users will also share their great ideas in that Official platform to let them hear users’ voice and further improve the product.

    Meanwhile, generally you can click File> Options> change Office Theme as you wanted. We also welcome any members who have some new ideas share here.

    Your understanding and cooperation are highly appreciated. 😊

    Best regards,

    Gloria

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-05-14T13:36:54+00:00

    Hello Gloria, 

    I have no idea because I don't use outlook and I have never used outlook before. I was asking about Word. :) 

    I 'm not able to set up my school email with outlook so I can't check it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-05-14T06:25:12+00:00

    Hi Auri,

    I'm writing this thread for monitoring, if you still need assistance, please feel free to post back at your convenience.

    Wish you a nice day and please take care!😊

    Best regards,

    Gloria

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-05-13T06:48:58+00:00

    Hi Auri,

    As for your issue, per our test, it seems Sun/Moon button works in Outlook, may I confirm again are you able to use this feature before? Can you see the button in Outlook?

    Appreciate your cooperation.

    Best regards,

    Gloria

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments