Sun/moon (switch mode) button is missing in word 365

Anonymous
2021-05-12T18:00:39+00:00

Hi! 

I've switch word to dark mode but it didn't change the paper and I don't see any "change option" in view tab.

I'm using word 365 provided by our university. Version 2103 build 13901.20516

I've tried to update everything and I rebooted my PC ras well. 

(word is in czech language)

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-08-27T20:12:05+00:00

    Yeah; just totally not showing up for me. Oh well. I guess when I rolled back I got it stuck in the 'phased rollout' stage. Trouble is now I can't even seem to get it to autoupdate again. Just keeps telling me I've got the most current version approved by my admin (me) LOL

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-08-25T17:15:40+00:00

    That sure sounds about right.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Stefan Blom 353.7K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2021-08-25T17:09:23+00:00

    Should it have worked all the way back in Version 2101, though, or just more current versions? I do have the Disable tickbox in Version 2101, but even toggling it and restarting Word a few times has not given me this sun/moon button. And now it seems stuck on the rolled back 2101, because even after telling 365 it could install updates again, it's telling me it's current. LOL

    "Disable dark mode" replaces the Sun/Moon button. Selecting the option shows the white paper color.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-08-25T17:01:31+00:00

    Should it have worked all the way back in Version 2101, though, or just more current versions? I do have the Disable tickbox in Version 2101, but even toggling it and restarting Word a few times has not given me this sun/moon button. And now it seems stuck on the rolled back 2101, because even after telling 365 it could install updates again, it's telling me it's current. LOL

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-08-18T12:04:14+00:00

    S A M E

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments