A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Use the "Disable dark mode" option to toggle the display color of the page when you are using the Black theme.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi!
I've switch word to dark mode but it didn't change the paper and I don't see any "change option" in view tab.
I'm using word 365 provided by our university. Version 2103 build 13901.20516
I've tried to update everything and I rebooted my PC ras well.
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
As suggested upthread, this is likely the result of a phased rollout of the feature.
I have the same problem. I am on office 365 pro. Weird thing is, on the CurrentPreview channel, the Word dark mode works since version 2103. But everytime I change back to Current channel it stops working. Even now on 2106. This is very annoying
I also have this problem. I have 365 installed on two computers. One of them does not have sun/moon button and the other one does.
Waiting for the solution.
Exactly the same - notebook (with Intel) OK, PC (with AMD) without button in Word (OK in Outlook). Could be CPU related?
Hi Auri,
Really appreciate your time to post back, please do not mind my late reply due to Weekends.
Given your concern, we did the test again in multiple PCs with Word while still cannot find the Sun/moon button, we do understand your requirement and highly suggest you feedback this( click File> Feedback) or go to Word UserVoice which help increase the awareness of Word developer team, many users will also share their great ideas in that Official platform to let them hear users’ voice and further improve the product.
Meanwhile, generally you can click File> Options> change Office Theme as you wanted. We also welcome any members who have some new ideas share here.
Your understanding and cooperation are highly appreciated. 😊
Best regards,
Gloria