OneNote Bengali Language problem

Anonymous
2020-10-04T03:43:14+00:00

In Microsoft One Note apps, the letters in Bengali language come separately, the letters come before and after.

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneNote | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-05-07T01:18:08+00:00

    আমারও একই সমস্যা হচ্ছিল । আমি প্রথমে ওয়ান নোট ডেস্কটপ এর ফন্ট চেঞ্জ করে নতুন করে লিখেছি । এখন আর সমস্যা নেই ।

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-06-18T19:32:31+00:00

    1) one request...IF ONE DRIVE IS LIKE GOOGLE DRIVE...I can easily download every single notebook UNLIMITED TIMES....I Would be soo glad....THAT TECHNICAL GLITCH IS SEVERELY LACKING IN ONE DRIVE..... MICROSOFT HAS CREATED A BLUNDER BY DOING ONE NOTE AS ONLINE NOTE APP...IF IT WAS LIKE A OFFLINE APP...TAKE NOTES..MANUALLY UPLOAD NOTE ALONG WITH NOTEBOOK ; IT WOULD BE THE BEST....problem is why ppt word excel works offline but one note online????

    2) it is a request....so that you do from next time..........See Office onenote and onenote for windows 10 both apps are there for pc....I want THE OFFICE ONE NOTE APP TO BE REPLACED BY ONENOTE TOR WINDOWS 10 WHICH IS INSTALLED FROM MICROSOFT STORE... Do you get it??? There are 2 onenote in windows 10 1 is from office installation...and other is from Microsoft store by free install download I want only 1 onenote app to remain (that is from the Microsoft store app Version....) During windows office installation...that onenote should come only....and the office onenote should be removed forever

    regarding windows 10 onenote 3) there is  printing issue... A) In office onenote Suppose I write....something WITH HAND WRITING with highlighter and try to print  Then find blurred highlighted area..dotted colour is there ...(this is not in onenote for Microsoft store as well as android onenote) B)  print quality too bad in windows 10 laptop onenote ...Android version ( the version we still have) quality is moderate C)  a long note section if try to print in windows 10 onenote/ office onenote.... both cases, not full note is printed....some areas come twice...some area become too wide.... it does not come as a single page.....I tried every way...but in vain

    PLEASE CHECK THE CONTENT, THE HEADING, THE COMMENTS ESPECIALLY THE 3RD ONE.....AND 1ST EVER COMMENT THAT HAS BEEN POSTED ABOUT 4 YEARS AGO....THIS IS THE ISSUE OF AGE OLD....ABOUT 4 YEARS AGO...THESE ALL ISSUES ARE THERE IN ONENOTE...

    https://onenote.uservoice.com/forums/327162-onenote-for-android/suggestions/34868569-make-android-version-of-onenote-similar-to-windows

    each Microsoft apps have been replaced by some new.....onenote fetaure  are inferior to GOODNOTES 5.....EDGE security is inferior to  FIREFOX....WORD EXCEL PPT ANDROID IS not good as WPS OFFICE.......ONEDRIVE features should be like  GOOGLE DRIVE.... XODO is better than android office in case of pdf editing See?? Every REPLACED app I told is far far better than useless Microsoft apps....developer team should learn from them See those few apps I have mentioned.....just install them once....use once,....you will get to know.... how much improvement needed in all these apps

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-07-07T16:27:25+00:00

    Hi All,

     

    We researched a lot about this issue, and we found that the problem has nothing to do with the OneNote application, but with the keyboard.

     

    If you want to type the correct letters, we recommend that you could use Avro keyboard instead of others.

     

    Best regards,

    Jazlyn

    Jazlyn Xu MSFT....The problem is with OneNote...not the keyboard...cause I'm having the problem from my pc

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-08-18T13:49:59+00:00

    I use avro keyboard but still facing the same problem

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-08-18T16:51:08+00:00

    উপরের দিকে আমি সমাধান দিয়েছি, সেটা ফলো করতে পারেন।

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments