OneNote Bengali Language problem

Anonymous
2020-10-04T03:43:14+00:00

In Microsoft One Note apps, the letters in Bengali language come separately, the letters come before and after.

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneNote | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-10-29T15:17:16+00:00

    Same problem in Windows and Android. Writing is broken. I saw this same problem a few years ago, so I installed Evernote.

    But to return to OneNote for OneNote folder, subfolder facility, WindowsOS, real time facility. But now it seems that I will install Evernote again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-10-29T15:17:35+00:00

    Same problem in Windows and Android. Writing is broken. I saw this same problem a few years ago, so I installed Evernote.

    But to return to OneNote for OneNote folder, subfolder facility, WindowsOS, real time facility. But now it seems that I will install Evernote again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-11-02T07:25:58+00:00

    Facing the same problem now, it was all good even few months back.

    very difficult to continue like this ..

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-11-03T17:20:11+00:00

    Facing the same problem now, it was all good even few months back.

    very difficult to continue like this ..

    Thanks for your feedback.  Can you send me the steps to repro this issue and I will create an issue for follow-up?

    In this thread, its mentioned that bengali writing is broken.  Can you describe how it is broken?

    What platform is this happening on & what is the build no. you have installed?

    If you can provide as much detail as possible, that would be very helpful.

    Thanks,

    Edel

    Microsoft PM.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-11-03T17:31:13+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments