OneNote Bengali Language problem

Anonymous
2020-10-04T03:43:14+00:00

In Microsoft One Note apps, the letters in Bengali language come separately, the letters come before and after.

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneNote | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-11-02T07:25:58+00:00

    Facing the same problem now, it was all good even few months back.

    very difficult to continue like this ..

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-10-29T15:17:35+00:00

    Same problem in Windows and Android. Writing is broken. I saw this same problem a few years ago, so I installed Evernote.

    But to return to OneNote for OneNote folder, subfolder facility, WindowsOS, real time facility. But now it seems that I will install Evernote again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-10-29T15:17:16+00:00

    Same problem in Windows and Android. Writing is broken. I saw this same problem a few years ago, so I installed Evernote.

    But to return to OneNote for OneNote folder, subfolder facility, WindowsOS, real time facility. But now it seems that I will install Evernote again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-10-15T10:56:51+00:00

    I have this very same issue. But I don't think keyboard choice has nothing to do with this. Because I clipped some bangla Web pages with this issue. And when I write something from PC or android keyboard, it works like charm. I faced problems for clipped pages only.

    Thanks,

    Shah Shajedur Rahman

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-10-10T14:44:03+00:00

    We researched a lot about this issue, and we found that the problem has nothing to do with the OneNote application, but with the keyboard. 

    Hi OneNote Team, above statement not correct. This issue not the keyboard. This issue must be OneNote app technical issues. Please solve the problem as soon as possible. Thanks 

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments