OneNote Bengali Language problem

Anonymous
2020-10-04T03:43:14+00:00

In Microsoft One Note apps, the letters in Bengali language come separately, the letters come before and after.

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneNote | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-09-20T14:35:20+00:00

    I am a SwiftKey user since 6 years, and always had this issue with Onenote android. Still not resolved since when I first tried Onenote android in 2017.

    The desktop version works without any issue. However, I have found a way to fix the font breaking problem, - though it is not a viable solution.

    I wrote in other apps (like Colornote or Google Keep) and then copy-pasted in in Onenote. Now I synced all the notes. Then Changed the font-face on PC Onenote application. Used Shonar Bangla and Nirmala UI. The fonts got corrected on PC, and after another sync, android version shows corrected font. But, I can't edit it on Android, as it breaks the fonts again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-09-07T02:18:34+00:00

    Yeah, man! Still face the issue on my Android Application too! Though I have been trying to solve this problem on my own (And I successfully solved the broken/crazy bengali font issue on the Windows OneNote desktop app too. You could also find the solution on -https://ednoub.blogspot.com/2021/09/onenote-bengali-language-problem.html the upper section of the article).

    N.B. I will give you updates through my blog if I could find out something or, some sort of solutions on this OneNote android app version. Till then you can use the desktop app solution mentioned above, Maybe, it can fix this annoying font issue along with your Android app version. Thanks 😊

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-09-06T16:13:05+00:00

    I am still facing the same issue on my android phone. I typed with āĻĒā§āϰāĻ­āĻžāϤ āĻŦāĻžāĻ‚āϞāĻž ( Probhat Bengali) keyboard. In desktop it is showing perfectly fine but when I try to open the same note using a android device the fonts are broken

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-08-18T16:51:08+00:00

    āωāĻĒāϰ⧇āϰ āĻĻāĻŋāϕ⧇ āφāĻŽāĻŋ āϏāĻŽāĻžāϧāĻžāύ āĻĻāĻŋā§Ÿā§‡āĻ›āĻŋ, āϏ⧇āϟāĻž āĻĢāϞ⧋ āĻ•āϰāϤ⧇ āĻĒāĻžāϰ⧇āύāĨ¤

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-08-18T13:49:59+00:00

    I use avro keyboard but still facing the same problem

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments