OneNote Bengali Language problem

Anonymous
2020-10-04T03:43:14+00:00

In Microsoft One Note apps, the letters in Bengali language come separately, the letters come before and after.

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneNote | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-09-20T14:35:20+00:00

    I am a SwiftKey user since 6 years, and always had this issue with Onenote android. Still not resolved since when I first tried Onenote android in 2017.

    The desktop version works without any issue. However, I have found a way to fix the font breaking problem, - though it is not a viable solution.

    I wrote in other apps (like Colornote or Google Keep) and then copy-pasted in in Onenote. Now I synced all the notes. Then Changed the font-face on PC Onenote application. Used Shonar Bangla and Nirmala UI. The fonts got corrected on PC, and after another sync, android version shows corrected font. But, I can't edit it on Android, as it breaks the fonts again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-08-18T16:51:08+00:00

    উপরের দিকে আমি সমাধান দিয়েছি, সেটা ফলো করতে পারেন।

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2020-12-18T15:28:04+00:00

    You are welcome!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-12-18T11:15:21+00:00

    Follow my method to solve the issue! I have post it at the end of the post.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments