OneNote Bengali Language problem

Anonymous
2020-10-04T03:43:14+00:00

In Microsoft One Note apps, the letters in Bengali language come separately, the letters come before and after.

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneNote | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-12-18T11:14:23+00:00

    Follow my method to solve the issue! I have post it at the end of the post.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-12-18T11:13:43+00:00

    Follow my method to solve the issue! I have post it at the end of the post.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-12-18T11:12:33+00:00

    Follow my method to solve the issue! I have post it at the end of the post.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-12-18T11:11:27+00:00

    Follow my method to solve the issue! I have post it at the end of the post.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-12-15T13:49:31+00:00

    Well said👍

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments