A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
Follow my method to solve the issue! I have post it at the end of the post.
I can't find your method. Can you please share it once more?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
In Microsoft One Note apps, the letters in Bengali language come separately, the letters come before and after.
A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Follow my method to solve the issue! I have post it at the end of the post.
I can't find your method. Can you please share it once more?
Hi All,
We researched a lot about this issue, and we found that the problem has nothing to do with the OneNote application, but with the keyboard.
If you want to type the correct letters, we recommend that you could use Avro keyboard instead of others.
Best regards,
Jazlyn
Using the Avro keyboard doesn't help also. I write with Avro, and still, the problem persists. It's very disappointing that you haven't been able to solve it in a year after being reported. (I have just updated Windows.). My OS is Windows 10. As one said in a comment here, I also tried using Nirmala UI font, but that also didn't solve it.
As you can see in the following picture, the fonts in the 'add page' section are ok, but in the note body, they are terrible.
Best solution to the problem:
...........
সমস্যাটির সহজতম সমাধান :
১. Google Indic Keyboard ব্যবহার করে বাংলা লিখুন OneNote এ। কোনো ফন্ট ভাঙার সমস্যা হবে না।
২. যদি আপনারা SwiftKey Keyboard ব্যবহার করছেন, বা এমন কোনো Keyboard app, যাতে ফন্ট ভেঙে যাচ্ছে, - সেক্ষেত্রে: প্রথমে Word, WPS Office, Google Docs বা Keep Notes ইত্যাদির যে কোনো একটি app এ বাংলা লিখুন। তারপরে সেই লেখাগুলো কপি করে, পেস্ট করুন OneNote app এ। এতে ফন্ট ভাঙছে না। .... পেস্ট করার জন্য SwiftKey Keyboard এর quick paste অপশন ব্যবহার করবেন না। সরাসরি touch and hold করে পেস্ট করুন।
৩. OneNote app এর ভেতরেই আছে Sticky Notes. সেখানে যে কোনো Keyboard ব্যবহার করে বাংলা লিখুন। তারপর সেই লেখা কপি করে OneNote এর page এ পেস্ট করে দিন।. আমি এই পদ্ধতি ব্যবহার করি, কারণ আমি বহুবছর ধরে SwiftKey এর ব্যবহারকারী, যা ছেড়ে দেওয়া অসম্ভব। কিন্তু কখনো কখনো আমি সরাসরি সহজে type করার জন্য Google Indic Keyboard ও ব্যবহার করি।
৪. যদি আপনি কোনো স্যামসং ডিভাইস ব্যবহার করেন, তাহলে Samsung Keyboard ব্যবহার করে বাংলা লিখতে পারেন। ফন্ট ভাঙছে না এতে।
....
You can use any of the above mentioned options.
আপনারা উপরের চারটি সমাধানের যেকোনো একটি ব্যবহার করতে পারেন।
..
ধন্যবাদ। 24th September, 2021.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Yeah, man! Still face the issue on my Android Application too! Though I have been trying to solve this problem on my own (And I successfully solved the broken/crazy bengali font issue on the Windows OneNote desktop app too. You could also find the solution on -https://ednoub.blogspot.com/2021/09/onenote-bengali-language-problem.html the upper section of the article).
N.B. I will give you updates through my blog if I could find out something or, some sort of solutions on this OneNote android app version. Till then you can use the desktop app solution mentioned above, Maybe, it can fix this annoying font issue along with your Android app version. Thanks 😊