OneNote Bengali Language problem

Anonymous
2020-10-04T03:43:14+00:00

In Microsoft One Note apps, the letters in Bengali language come separately, the letters come before and after.

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneNote | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2020-12-15T10:15:20+00:00

    Hello Jazlyn, 

    I would like to inform you that, I am using Avro keyboard in my Windows 10

    However, I am having this Bengali word breaking problem only in one note, not in other office applications.

    Copy, paste or Avro on- screen keyboard layout, nothing is actually working. 

    And, as I have gone through the other answers, I think, the problem is not with keyboard. 

    Take a look at the screen shot - 

    As you can see, the problem still persists even after pasting from word, and the font is always in Nirmala UI. I would like to add,is copying and pasting from other source the actual solution?

    Looking forward to your co-operation.

    Thanks and Regards from Bangladesh.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-11-10T19:27:19+00:00

    Bengali writting works fine on word sheet, Sticky note. But on note sheet and excel sheet, words are broken.

    You can use same algorithm as sticky note on Note sheet editing.

    Build no (one note):

    16.0.13231.20222

    Please have a look in the screenshots I have attached.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-11-02T07:25:58+00:00

    Facing the same problem now, it was all good even few months back.

    very difficult to continue like this ..

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-10-08T17:20:43+00:00

    Hi All,

    We researched a lot about this issue, and we found that the problem has nothing to do with the OneNote application, but with the keyboard.

    If you want to type the correct letters, we recommend that you could use Avro keyboard instead of others.

    Best regards,

    Jazlyn

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments