A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
Update: Was working this morning from 7:30am but has now started its "saved offline" error as of 11:20am (NZST)
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
I am continually having sync issues between my 2 Windows 10 computer and mt ipad using Onenote. This has been working fine until last night. The iPad contains the latest changes to one particular notebook and when I try to sync shows an error message " Onenote can't sync your notes at the moment. We'll keep trying' with a code E000283C. Both Windows 10 apps show that the notebook is saved offline and that the computer doesn't appear connected to the internet. Well they ARE connected to the internet and when I try to access the notebooks online they are very slow to load up but eventually get there.
I have checked the service status page with no faults showing and my onedrive syncs fine so I am assuming that the Microsoft service is at fault here. I have read elsewhere not to log out of the account if there are changes pending as they will be lost but I need to get this resolved.
Regards
A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Update: Was working this morning from 7:30am but has now started its "saved offline" error as of 11:20am (NZST)
I'm in Brisvegas, Australia, everything seems to be working for me at present (0940 AEST) across multiple devices, am just awaiting confirmation from other members of the Team (students).
Same issue in Brisbane Qld AU with OneNote app on one Win 10 machine. Second Win 10 machine seems OK but sometimes giving different error codes for short times.
Working again as of 12:50pm (NZST). Lets hope it stays that way for the rest of my lessons.3
Sync appears to be working on Mac as of 23 Apr 11:14 +10