A family of Microsoft presentation graphics products that offer tools for creating presentations and adding graphic effects like multimedia objects and special effects with text.
Hi Randy R24,
Based on the above post, we understand that you're challenges with Ink tools in PowerPoint 2016. Let's get this addressed.
Just to confirm, does the issue also occur to your other Office programs such as Word, Excel, etc.? Also, have you tried launching your PowerPoint app in safe mode? This would help us identify an add-in or extension is causing the problem. To check, kindly follow these steps:
- Find the shortcut icon for your Office application.
- Press and hold the CTRL key and double-click the application shortcut.
- Click Yes when a window appears asking if you want to start the application in safe mode.
To notify us and have us get back to you, simply reply to this post.
Hi,
I am having the same issue and I found I can ink in safe mode. What could be causing the issue in the normal powerpoint mode? How can I resolve this? I don't think I have any add-ins on my app.
Hope you can help.
Siphe