A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
I'm having the same issue, too. Thanks to your share, it is fixed. Hopefully it won't happen again. Thank you so much
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi everyone,
Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I have a link to a video showing the issue here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VqyMS33GUQ&feature=youtu.be .
This problem only happens when using my tablet's pen to draw, if I switch to mouse mode, it works fine. I also experience weird lag when using the pen, which you can briefly see in the video.
I really enjoy using OneNote and I don't want to stop, however if I can't get rid of this bug I have no alternative but to find another program. Here are some things I have tried to fix the solution.
The exact tablet I'm using is this: https://www.amazon.com/HUION-KAMVAS-Pro-Sensitivity-Bar-15-6inch/dp/B07S7BCTWW
If anyone could point me to a solution I would be very grateful.
A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I'm having the same issue, too. Thanks to your share, it is fixed. Hopefully it won't happen again. Thank you so much
I am having the same issue. I have a Wacom Intuos tablet. Microsoft, please investigate this further!
Solution
If you go into the tablet driver and DISABLE windows ink, you can then use OneNote for Windows 10 UWP BUT you have to select the little hand icon that selects draw with mouse or touch. For me, the weird extending lines stopped showing up when inking.
this also happens when I'm writing on other platforms, it happens when I use my finger and pen as well. it just recently started happening after i bought my computer
this happens when I'm writing with my pen on Microsoft word and with my finger. it recently just started happening when i bought my computer
You are so right it doesn't do it with the sparkly color options!
I wish they could hurry up and fix it so I can use the normal ones