YouTube Video not playing in PowerPoint Presenter Mode

Anonymous
2019-12-09T17:53:52+00:00

I inserted a YouTube video in my PowerPoint 2016 presentation and the slide with the video will not play in Presenter Mode. It will play in non-presenter mode and in "duplicate slide show" setting but i am doing a presentation and would like to not disturb the flow. What can i do? Any solution??

Microsoft 365 and Office | PowerPoint | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-12-13T01:58:06+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-12-13T01:58:30+00:00

    I do not know that either of these would make any difference.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-12-13T02:42:20+00:00

    Both updates show they were already installed in the system

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-12-13T03:40:05+00:00

    I recommend using the feedback mechanism and sending a frown over this. Include a link to this thread because we've gone through a lot here.

    I have "escalated" your question as a high priority on the forum, but that does not mean that you will necessarily see anything from that. Using the feedback mechanism, you may get a direct response.

    Unfortunately, PowerPoint Online does not have presenter view.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-12-13T04:49:17+00:00

    My Microsoft Office doesn't even have a feedback feature... I found where to do it online.

    Thank you very much Charles for your help trying to solve this! This is something Microsoft really needs to work on.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments