A family of Microsoft presentation graphics products that offer tools for creating presentations and adding graphic effects like multimedia objects and special effects with text.
Do you have the stand-alone version of PowerPoint, not part of Office?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I inserted a YouTube video in my PowerPoint 2016 presentation and the slide with the video will not play in Presenter Mode. It will play in non-presenter mode and in "duplicate slide show" setting but i am doing a presentation and would like to not disturb the flow. What can i do? Any solution??
A family of Microsoft presentation graphics products that offer tools for creating presentations and adding graphic effects like multimedia objects and special effects with text.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Do you have the stand-alone version of PowerPoint, not part of Office?
I have Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016
![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/fad940b5-99c7-4c86-bfe7-34d13ec3051f?platform=QnA
I apologize, under File > Account.
How about this update: