A family of Microsoft presentation graphics products that offer tools for creating presentations and adding graphic effects like multimedia objects and special effects with text.
Here's a sample https://app.box.com/s/uqi8r9ykkziklwzwv200n2b05g09iywx
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I inserted a YouTube video in my PowerPoint 2016 presentation and the slide with the video will not play in Presenter Mode. It will play in non-presenter mode and in "duplicate slide show" setting but i am doing a presentation and would like to not disturb the flow. What can i do? Any solution??
A family of Microsoft presentation graphics products that offer tools for creating presentations and adding graphic effects like multimedia objects and special effects with text.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Here's a sample https://app.box.com/s/uqi8r9ykkziklwzwv200n2b05g09iywx
I have no problem with it here.
I made a change to add animation. The video starts about 5 seconds after the slide comes up. Here is the modified version.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0uhr250iuehqj2t/prese...
Let me know if it still has the same problem on your end.
**Which version of PowerPoint 2016 do you have?**Someone else just reported the same thing with embedded videos (from PC) in PowerPoint 2019. I'm thinking this may have something to do with a particular release. This would be under File > Info. My version is 1911.
What is your Office Installation default language? The other person is using the Turkish version. I've seen some bugs slip into only non-English versions of Office. That may be what is happening here.
Thank you Charles,
Same issue with this file, no change. The version that I see here is: 2016 (16.0.4266.1001) MSO (16.0.4939.1000) 32 bit running on Windows 10 English
Thank you.
Which brand of English? USA, UK, CAN, AUS?
I was really hoping for the Version and perhaps Build. The version number is preceded by the word "Version."
That is shown on the Info Page before you click on About PowerPoint.
Here is mine of the numbers you provided.
It's USA
there isn't any version information under info. Under Account and About PowerPoint is the product info i shared. This is Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016
Sorry, can't find anything else.