YouTube Video not playing in PowerPoint Presenter Mode

Anonymous
2019-12-09T17:53:52+00:00

I inserted a YouTube video in my PowerPoint 2016 presentation and the slide with the video will not play in Presenter Mode. It will play in non-presenter mode and in "duplicate slide show" setting but i am doing a presentation and would like to not disturb the flow. What can i do? Any solution??

Microsoft 365 and Office | PowerPoint | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-12-12T20:44:54+00:00

    The numbers you are showing so far are:

    (16.0.4266.1001)

    I do not believe that you have the latest version. Here are my comparable numbers:

    (16.0.12228.2100)

    Here is a screenshot of what I am asking about.

    I recommend updating even if that may not be the cause of this problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-12-12T20:10:45+00:00

    That's were I was looking and I don't see anything there that has a version. sorry

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-12-12T18:50:35+00:00

    There is more information.

    Go to File > Info > Account

    Look next to the About PowerPoint button.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-12-12T18:41:35+00:00

    It's USA

    there isn't any version information under info. Under Account and About PowerPoint is the product info i shared. This is Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016

    Sorry, can't find anything else.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-12-12T18:21:30+00:00

    Thank you.

    Which brand of English? USA, UK, CAN, AUS?

    I was really hoping for the Version and perhaps Build. The version number is preceded by the word "Version."

    That is shown on the Info Page before you click on About PowerPoint.

    Here is mine of the numbers you provided.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments